Best EPS Transfer Casinos 2021
Due to the very busy lives, everyone seems to have these days, any form of technology that can ease the daily stress we go through and make sure we have more free time is always welcome. Industries like casino gaming have welcomed the shift to online in 2021 and beyond.
This has led to the rise of e-payment platforms aimed at reducing the hassle online casino players go through to enjoy the casino games they love and one such platform is EPS casino. In this guide, you’ll be given a detailed explanation about how EPS casinos work, how to use them and by the end of this article, you’ll be able to navigate the platform with ease. But first, let us provide you with an updated list of the best EPS casinos that are available in 2021 below.
100% up to €100
100 Free Spins
- 100% up to €100
- Free Spins in Aloha slot from NetEnt
- Min. Deposit €10
250% up to €1000
150 Free Spins
- 250% up to €1000
- Wager Free spins on Fruit Zen
- No Wagering
Electronic Payment Standard (EPS) is an e-payment platform developed by the Study Association for Payment Transactions (STUZZA) along with major banks in Austria, regulated by the Austrian government so basically, the platform has official federal government backing.
Due to the platform having official government backing, there was already a level of trust the public had for them and soon, they rose to the top of the market as online casinos in Austria quickly recognized the possibilities of the platform and many adopted it. There are 25 banks attached to the platform and for you to be able to use EPS, you must have an account with one of the banks.
Why You Should Choose EPS
EPS is known within Austria as one of the best e-payment platforms to use. For punters, the speed and reliability they operate with makes them an easy choice to use as a payment platform. In terms of security they have a formidable reputation which is well-earned. As they’re essentially run by banks and the government, they use the best and latest technology to make sure private user data stays that way.
The usual hassle for users of having to register for this new service is absent with EPS. As long as the online casino you’re using is supported by EPS, you don’t have to sign up, you can just start using the platform immediately, making transactions done on this platform very convenient for Austrian residents. Additionally, using the platform is very easy as the website is set up to allow you to navigate easily.
How It Works
Connecting EPS to your online casino account is quite easy, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Find an online casino that supports EPS in the updated list above: The platform is available to users in Austria and as long as you already use a bank that supports EPS, you need to find a casino that does too before registering with the casino.
2. Make sure you have enough money in your account: If you have less money than you want to deposit in your online casino account, the transaction will not go through successfully. You need to make sure that the funds in your bank account are more than the amount you want to deposit.
Deposits and Withdrawals with EPS Method
1. Before making the deposit, you have to first make sure that the online casino you want to use supports EPS and that your bank is affiliated with the platform already.
2. After doing that, log on to your casino account and click on “cashier” then select the “pay by phone” option.
3. You will be directed to a new page showing the list of banks that support EPS payment. Select your bank from the list and enter the amount you’d like to deposit
4. A Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN) will be sent to your phone, use that to confirm the transaction and your deposit will be transferred to your casino account immediately.
1. Log into your account and go to the cashier page and select the EPS option under “pay by phone”
2. In the page you’re redirected to, enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and send it.
3. You’ll be redirected to the same list of banks, select yours and send the command and the money will be deposited in your bank account shortly.
N.B: The withdrawal only works with a few banks. Most of the time, you have to use another payment platform to make withdrawals.
Pros and Cons of EPS Casino in 2021
EPS has some advantages for using it for transactions such as:
Security: The tandem of the Austrian government and the banks that run and regulate this e-payment platform means security is given the highest priority. The most state of the art and latest safety protocols are always in place to make sure the personal data of users is not compromised.
Little/no fees charged: EPS levies very low extra charges when transactions are made using the platform, unlike many other similar services around the world.
Convenience and speed: The platform is exceptionally easy to navigate and use. Unlike many other e-wallet platforms, you don’t have to register to use it and the speed of transactions makes depositing and withdrawing funds a breeze.
There are some drawbacks to using the platform too:
Restrictions: Available only in Austria, it can’t be used by online casino players who want to enjoy the service but don’t live in Austria.
Withdrawals: As mentioned before, while the platform enables you to withdraw, that is limited to only a few banks. This means if you don’t have an account with a bank that allows withdrawals, you will need to find another platform to make your withdrawals with.
Fees and Limit
There are extra fees levied for the use of the platform to handle transactions, but the fees are quite low. You have to pay 1.3% of the amount for every transaction made, as well as a €0.20 fee for every transaction.
FAQs on EPS Method
Very safe. The platform enjoys the use of the best security software to monitor everything going on as well as a dedicated staff to monitor every transaction made. As it is run and regulated by Austrian banks and the government, it has the best security this kind of platform can have.
You can do that by making sure your bank supports the service.
No, not all casinos do. Only online casinos in Austria can access the platform and there’s a further subset of banks that support the service among Austrian banks.
Yes there are, but just a token amount that’s more than made up for with the level of security on the platform.
They are very fast. That, along with the security, is one of the biggest attractions of the service.