Terms and Definitions
- Automated data processing – This is information being processed by the software while it is being used.
- Website – A website is an arrangement or graphics with specific code, which is displayed as a website.
- Personal Data Information System – an extensive system, allowing for the collection, retention and management of individuals data using modern database organisation technology.
- Anonymization of Personal Data – A privacy function that makes it impossible to identify the users involved, thus protecting identities.
- Personal Data Processing – This is any process or activity that modifies, edits, enters, changes, or otherwise alters individuals personal data. This happens when a system has access to personal information and interacts with it.
- Personal Data – Individuals’ unique information specific to their identity and profile.
- User – A person who is accessing a site.
- Cookies – This is small amounts of information that are sent between a user’s computer and a website. This data is stored locally on the user’s computer and can be used to connect users with unique offers and experiences across different websites with tailored information for the user.
This refers to the array of data that we collect relevant to our privacy policies. The information is used to improve the user experience by combining essential functionality and performance related data. Relative information such as users devices IP address, and the IP address geographic location is collected. The users web browser information is also collected, this includes the type of browser used to access the website and the language the browser. The screen resolution and screen display data are also recorded as well as the time zone from which the user accesses the website. The data collected includes information about the operating system used by the user to access the website, along with additional details such as the make and model of the device. Our data collection software will also note the email addresses entered by user on the website.
Purpose of collecting data
Personal data is collected and processed by our site primarily for the purpose of providing a personalized experience specific to the user. This service takes into consideration their preferences and habits when they access the site. In this way, the user may have a more personal and memorable experience. Site administrators may notify users about any products or services of interest to them. This could include an email notification regarding the addition of events, services, or changes to the website, where subscribed users may be notified by email. Users who don’t wish to receive personalised updates via email can opt out of this service. To improve the services provided, anonymized data is collected via the website. This data is used to improve the content of the website by analysing user information and browsing habits.
How data is stored and how to ask for removal
Analytical cookies, another type of cookie, are used to gather useful data about how the user interacts on the website. These cookies enable the site administrator to access information about the user’s preferences while interacting with the website to create a more personalized experience. These cookies record the pages the user visits most often or where they spend the most time. These pages may then be promoted by the site administrator to improve the user’s browsing experience.
You can disable cookies completely from your browser settings without affecting the functionality or the site. Before you block cookies, it is important to learn about the benefits that cookies can provide to your experience. This information can be found in the help section of web browsers.
Please get in touch at [email protected] should you require any more information